Jack Wolfskin Women's Whitney Peak 3-in-1 Jacket
Frost crunches underfoot, and your breath hangs in the cold air. There’s nothing quite like a beautiful winter walk. The WHITNEY PEAK 3IN1 keeps you warm and dry in all weathers.
The shell jacket is made of lightweight, windproof and waterproof TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE. This fabric is also very breathable, so when you’re moving fast on steep, uphill trails, you’ll still feel fit and fresh.
Under the shell, there’s a windproof inner jacket with very warm MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE synthetic insulation. So even when the temperature dips below zero, you’ll still be warm and cosy. The WHITNEY PEAK also comes with an added bonus: all the materials are 100% recycled.
The inner jacket and outer jacket can be worn individually. Simply unzip the system zip, and you have two separate jackets for trans-seasonal wear.
- Weight: 1005 g (size S)
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE DOBBY 2L: 100% recycled, lightweight, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- mesh lining made of recycled fabric
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA ECOSPHERE: recycled microfibre lining with logo print
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- adjustable collar
- water resistant zips
- adjustable hem
- Inner jacket:
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH ECOSPHERE: very light, soft, windproof and water repellent fabric made of 100% recycled polyester
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (140 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- 2 hand pockets