Jack Wolfskin Women's Eagle Peak Insulated Winter Jacket
Like to get out on the mountain in sub-zero temperatures? The EAGLE PEAK INSULATED is a great jacket for that kind of behaviour! It will protect you from the wind and weather when you’re pushing hard with the summit in sight.
The shell fabric is our robust and very breathable TEXAPORE O2+ DOBBY. This fabric has an extremely water repellent and long lasting SUPER DWR finish, which means the jacket will keep you dry even in relentless rain. The pockets are equipped with water resistant zips, so the contents stay dry too.
The special MICROGUARD insulation consists of 50% synthetic fibres and 50% recycled merino wool and will keep you warm in sub-zero temperatures. This hybrid insulation provides good thermal performance and outstanding moisture management. It is also odour resistant and robust. Ideal attributes for tough hiking challenges.
- Weight: 700 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE O2+ DOBBY 2L SUPER DWR: very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with SUPER DWR finish (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA: microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD WOOLBLEND (120 g/m²): very warm, odour inhibiting insulation with 50 % recycled merino wool, 30 % recycled synthetic fibre and 20 % synthetic fibre / MICROGUARD WOOLBLEND (100 g/m²): very warm, odour inhibiting insulation with 50 % recycled merino wool, 30% recycled synthetic fibre and 20 % synthetic fibre
- fixed tunnel hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- water resistant zips
- adjustable hem