Jack Wolfskin Women's Brecon Range Insulated Jacket
Looking for a tough jacket to wear in the Swedish fjalls? Look no further than the BRECON RANGE INSULATED jacket. It will keep you warm in this cold, harsh environment. This winter hiking jacket also protects you from the wind and rain.
The jacket is cut a little longer and features an extra warm PrimaLoft® synthetic fibre insulation. And it’s good news for the environment, too, because the insulation is made from 100% recycled polyester and is biodegradable.
The TEXAPORE shell fabric is windproof and waterproof. It is also very breathable, so when things get a bit more energetic, you’ll still feel fit and fresh. Critical wear points have been reinforced with highly abrasion resistant fabric for added durability. The adjustable tunnel hood provides extra weather protection.
- Weight: 740 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE O2+ RIPSTOP 2L: very waterproof, windproof and very breathable ripstop outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- TEXAPORE O2+ NAILHEAD 2L: extremely robust, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1) (hood, shoulders, lower sleeves & lower back)
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA: microfibre lining with logo print
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation BIO: very warm, light, water repellent, breathable and biodegradable synthetic insulation made of 100% recycled polyester
- fixed tunnel hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- adjustable waist
- adjustable hem